Day 1: Ha Noi - Cuc Phuong - Ninh Binh (B, L, D)
08:00AM. Pick up at your hotel, depart to Cuc Phuong with stop ever on the way for taking photographs of Viet Nam peaceful country side. Arrive in Cuc Phuong. Visit Center of endangered rescue where still appearing precious animals, such as: white shorts monkeys, fruit eating ape, tree welling, monkeys. Start trekking to discover the variety of fauna and flora of the forest in fresh atmosphere in the forest. Have picnic lunch on the way. PM: Visit Cho trees the huge ones would take ten arms length to contain their circumference and the Cave of prehistoric man. Get on car back to Ninh Binh town. Dinner at the local restaurant. Overnight at your proposed hotel in Ninh Binh.
Day 2: Kenh Ga - Tam Coc - Ha Noi (B, L)
Breakfast at the hotel. Road trip to visit Kenh Ga hot spring, found in 1940s by the French and became a health care center since then. Take the boat trip to admire beautiful scenery surrounded by mountains, fresh air and wet rice fields. The hot spring here is very special because it contains natriclorua, kaliclorua, canxi and temperature about 53C. Visit Van Trinh cave the most marvelous one in Ninh Binh province. Get on car for Tam Coc. Have lunch in Tam Coc. PM: Boat trip to visit Tam Coc (Hang Ca, Hang Hai, Hang Ba) with a lot of sparkling hanging down stalactites made by miraculous hands of nature. Return to Ha Noi. Arrive in Ha Noi. Finish your trip at the hotel around 18:00pm.
• Tours & transfers in private air-conditioned vehicles
• 1 night at hotel 2* in Ninh binh ( Thuy anh or Yen Nhi hotel )
• Private English speaking guide
• Meals as indicated in the itinerary at local restaurant with local foods (B = breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner)
• Boat cruise as stated
• Entrance fees and permits for all sights visited
• Mineral Water & Towel
• Government taxes & Service charges
• International flights to and from Vietnam.
• Accommodation in Hanoi
• Vietnam visa arrangement (upon request visa on arrival at 15 USD, not including stamping fee at 25 USD)
• Meals not indicated in the itinerary
• All other services which are not mentioned above
• Personal travel insurance (Compulsory).
• Personal expenses such as Telephone and Laundry bills.
• Tips and gratuities